Thursday, September 11, 2008

We're having a...


GIRL! That's right! Phil and I are going to have a daughter and Luke is going to have a little sister! I am very excited not to be outnumbered 4 to 1, but Phil is a little freaked out about having to pay for a wedding (in 25 years...) He'll get over it, he's just scared because people always tell us raising a girl is harder than raising a boy. As if that can really be quantified! I can't wait to buy dresses and baby dolls and hair barrettes and all the things I couldn't do with Luke (although trucks and trains and frogs are fun, too!) Here are the ultrasound pics...



Her profile. We had to wait awhile for this one, she didn't want to roll over!

I think she looks a little like a skeleton alien in this one, but its of the front of her face, with her head resting on her left arm and her right arm behind her head.

The money shot. We are looking at her bum region (legs to the left) and those three little lines mean only one thing!

Bottom of the foot. I have the same photo of Luke's foot at that age!

Waving at mom and dad!





3 comments:

Jamie said...

I swore it was a boy. But...am very excited for you. Congrats!

Jennifer said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Congrats! Now you can buy all the cute little dresses!! I will have to start digging out Tays old clothes (I have alot so let me know if you would like some).

Michelle, Matt, Isabelle and Sawyer said...

YAY! I knew it was a girl! I am so happy for you all and will have lots of clothes to hand down!!

xxx