Wednesday, September 10, 2008

18 Week Appt Update

My appointment was at 3:50, so, being a Snider, I arrived at 3:35pm with my magazine in hand. I didn't mind getting there early, I was thinking of it as some desperately needed "me" time, so I was prepared to wait. Lame, I know. What I didn't expect was one hour and ten minutes of "me-time." When I finally DID see my OB, it was only for like 2 minutes. Long enough for her to listen to the heartbeat. She didn't even ask me if I had any questions- I just asked them. You could tell she had been double booked all day- she looked really frazzled. Or maybe she delivered a baby or something. Anyways: everything looks good. Baby's HR is ~160BPM. She guess-timated using a watch only after I asked, so that is not the most concrete number. Next up: Level 2 ultrasound TOMORROW!!!! yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah!!!!!

No comments: