Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Phil, Luke, and I spent a quiet night in last night. We had a picnic in our living room of "In'n'Out" Animal Style double-doubles, french fries, and sparkling cider. Healthy AND classy! Then we put on our PJ's and watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," which Phil had a screening of. It was good, but Lonnnnnnnnnng. We were all asleep by 10:30pm, which was just fine with me. I had a hard time styaing up THAT long... The next morning, Luke and I went to the Meetup Moms New Years Picnic, where we saw our friends, played on the playground equipment, and ate yummy pizza and potluck food. Yeah for 2009!



2 comments:

Jamie said...

I had you beat...I was in bed by 9.

Aidan and Bauer said...

I love the 2009 glasses pic. And I'm sad to say, this will be the last year for those cool glasses. I don't think 2010 will look quite right! Happy New Year!