Thursday, October 16, 2008

Zoo Trip with the Neighbors


Luke and I were getting realllllly bored this morning because we didn't have a Meetup Moms activity. I was even contemplating making the dreaded "just gonna look around" trip to Target that can get me into trouble, if you know what I mean. But luckily, Corinne, my next door neighbor called just as I was loading Luke into the car! Marana is on Fall Break this week so Corinne and her eight, along with Becky and her two kids, and Gloria and her two kids, were all going to the zoo! Luke and I happily agreed to go, as we are always looking for a reason to use our zoo pass! We had the best time! Although it was very reminiscent of a school field trip (constantly making sure everyone is accounted for), Luke was so entertained watching everyone run around he didn't mind staying in his stroller the whole time. He loves his friends, and is even starting to learn their names a little bit. I felt a little guilty I had it so easy, with only one little one to keep an eye on. It was nice to get to meet Gloria and also to get to know Corinne and Becky a little better. I learned that Becky is also expecting a little girl- and only three weeks before I am due! They will be friends for sure! :)




No comments: