Saturday, August 23, 2008

Snider Ladies Visit


Today my mom, sis, and niece drove down (!) from Phoenix to visit for the afternoon. We had a nice relaxing time just sitting and watching the kids play. And watching Phil take care of the kids, hee hee. We were being kinda lazy.

Luke and Shelby got along really well. There was the occasional power struggle over toys, and I think the adults did a good job of diffusing those. The kids were both very chatty and into everything. Luke gave Nana two big hugs, and wanted to be wherever Shelby was. Shelby also wanted me and Phil to hold her a few times, which was so nice since we don't get to see her that often. I'm starting to think she might remember us, but maybe I'm just being optimistic. She's a pretty carefree gal. I agree with Angie- they are going to be double trouble VERY soon!











No comments: