Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer is a Coming

This is how we keep cool in our neck of the woods. Not exactly a summer paradise, but there are definitely worse ways to spend an afternoon. Sure makes me jealous of my parents and sister, who have REAL pools! But Luke doesn't know the difference, he LOVED our little play pool!


Luke loved filling up his cup, and dumping out the water. He took this "job" very seriously. He would alternate between dumping it on himself, me and Gabe. Gabe enjoyed showing me how he could swim (imagine him laying on his belly flailing his arms just a little), splash, and blow bubbles. So much fun!

Here is a little video of the boys. Enjoy!



This is as close as I dared get with my beloved camera. They are toddlers in water, after all.

Poor girl's pedicure. So sweet!


Snuggles after the "swim." I love this pic.