Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday, dear meeee-eeee
Happy Birthday to me!

Dinner at Cracker Barrel was a complete surprise! Phil had me thinking he "missed the turn" to his parents house and that he would "make a U turn" at the Wal-mart. Anyone who knows where we live knows that is wayyyyy out of the way to his parents house!
Luke put as much of the mac and cheese as he could in his hair. And, since I didn't think we were going to a restaurant, I didn't pack a bib! Therefore, we pretty much had to hose him down when we got home :)


One of Phil's birthday presents to me was a "Luke bouquet." He wrote a dozen reasons why he loves me and taped them to Luke- and sent him into the office when I was working. Of course, Luke immediately started ripping them off him, but I got a picture before they were all gone. Soooo cute!
(the other present was a massage/pedicure gift certificate from Gadabout!)