Saturday, November 8, 2008

Unattainable Love

I finally found nursery bedding that doesn't make me want to vomit. Its beautiful, inexpensive, only available online... and "temporarily" out of stock...everywhere I look. Ugh. I want the crib set, curtains, and wall hangings. Since I have started looking, I have searched exhaustively online and hated EVERYTHING else. I can be kinda picky about these things. Perhaps the only good news is that I can't afford it right now anyways, so I have three months for babiesrus to get it back in stock! Here's hoping!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute!

Marana Grays said...

I'm not a big fan of pink but that's a very cute set! Did you try Alddrich Baby News?

Jamie said...

Very cute! And, I like that it'll work when she's a toddler too.

LB said...

I only just actually read what you wrote. Previously I thought that was your nursery all decked out and ready to go! It is a nice set. I hope you're able to find it, or that a different perfect set will fall into your lap;) -Anita